Middle East Security
Foreign Policy & International Relations Program
International Security and Terrorism
Humanitarian Security Program
Military and the Future of Warfare
Stabilization and Post-Conflict Reconstruction
Energy & Natural Resources
Global Trade & Investment
International Political Economy
Environment & Sustainable Development
AI & Advanced Technologies
Political Islam Program
Tolerance and Coexistence
Young Scholar Program
Call to Host
Be a speaker in our events
Request a Survey Study
Request a Consultancy/Study Service
Publish with us
TRENDS Research & Advisory organizes E-Symposiums, E-Lectures, E-Discussions, and Conferences events on various contemporary issues, attracting high-profile speakers. As an international think-tank, we target a worldwide audience to ensure large-scale participation in these events. This is the perfect opportunity for you to organize an event of your interest. Upon receiving your request, we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
TRENDS Research & Advisory regularly organizes events on diverse subjects in which prominent speakers worldwide participate. This provides a window of opportunity for experts to speak at truly global events and speak on topics of their expertise. Once you submit, we will study your profile and contact you for further details and updates.
TRENDS Research & Advisory has a Barometer Department, which conducts studies and surveys, analyzing geopolitical, economic, and cognitive opportunities and challenges. The Center is engaged in a constant endeavor to understand the various dimensions of the prevailing global trends. Individuals and organizations seeking such surveys can benefit from our expertise. Upon receiving your request, we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
TRENDS Research & Advisory has resident and non-resident fellows who analyze the opportunities and challenges surrounding us today. The Center seeks to comprehend the impact of global issues, taking into account the different aspects of analyses and follows the international standards set for scientific research. Consultancy is part of the bouquet of E-Services we provide in which we research and produce reports on topics of your interest. Upon receiving your request, we will contact you to discuss further requirements.
TRENDS Research & Advisory has the expertise to research, document, edit, and publish books, journals, and periodicals on a range of subjects. We take into account the different aspects of analyses and follow international standards set for scientific research. We also invite experts to collaborate, research, and publish with us. Once you submit a request, the concerned department will contact you for updates and additional details.
2. Age Group
18 – 2930 – 3940 – 49More than 50
3. Academic Qualification
4. Field of specialty
United Arab EmiratesArubaAfghanistanAngolaAlbaniaAndorraArgentinaArmeniaAmerican SamoaAntigua and BarbudaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBurundiBelgiumBeninBurkina FasoBangladeshBulgariaBahrainBahamasBosnia and HerzegovinaBelarusBelizeBermudaBolivia, Plurinational State ofBrazilBarbadosBrunei DarussalamBhutanBotswanaCentral African RepublicCanadaSwitzerlandChileChinaCôte d’IvoireCameroonCongo, the Democratic Republic of the CongoCongoCook IslandsColombiaComorosCape VerdeCosta RicaCubaCayman IslandsCyprusCzech RepublicGermanyDjiboutiDominicaDenmarkDominican RepublicAlgeriaEcuadorEgyptEritreaSpainEstoniaEthiopiaFinlandFijiFranceMicronesia, Federated States ofGabonUnited KingdomGeorgiaGhanaGuineaGambiaGuinea-BissauEquatorial GuineaGreeceGrenadaGuatemalaGuamGuyanaHong KongHondurasCroatiaHaitiHungaryIndonesiaIndiaIrelandIranIraqIcelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJordanJapanKazakhstanKenyaKyrgyzstanCambodiaKiribatiSaint Kitts and NevisKoreaKuwaitLao People’s Democratic RepublicLebanonLiberiaLibyaSaint LuciaLiechtensteinSri LankaLesothoLithuaniaLuxembourgLatviaMoroccoMonacoMoldova, Republic ofMadagascarMaldivesMexicoMarshall IslandsMacedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic ofMaliMaltaMyanmarMontenegroMongoliaMozambiqueMauritaniaMauritiusMalawiMalaysiaNamibiaNigerNigeriaNicaraguaNetherlandsNorwayNepalNauruNew ZealandOmanPakistanPanamaPeruPhilippinesPalauPapua New GuineaPolandPuerto RicoKorea, Democratic People’s Republic ofPortugalParaguayPalestine, State ofQatarRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaudi ArabiaSudanSenegalSingaporeSolomon IslandsSierra LeoneEl SalvadorSan MarinoSomaliaSerbiaSao Tome and PrincipeSurinameSlovakiaSloveniaSwedenSwazilandSeychellesSyrian Arab RepublicChadTogoThailandTajikistanTurkmenistanTimor-LesteTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTuvaluTaiwan, Province of ChinaTanzania, United Republic ofUgandaUkraineUruguayUnited StatesUzbekistanSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesVenezuela, Bolivarian Republic ofVirgin Islands, U.S.Viet NamVanuatuSamoaYemenSouth AfricaZambiaZimbabwe
5. Place of residence
1. How much interest do you take in the issues and activities of political Islam groups?
Very interestedInterestedInterested to some extentNot interestedNot interested at all
2. In your view, what is the degree of danger these groups pose to European societies?
3. Some European countries (France, Austria, Germany, and Switzerland) have recently made laws and implemented measures to curb the activities of political Islam groups, such as the Muslim Brotherhood. To what extent are you supportive of these laws and measures?
Very supportiveSupportiveNeutralNot supportiveNot supportive at allI don’t know
4. If you support these laws and measures, to what degree do you think they would contribute to curbing the activities of political Islam groups in Europe?
Very highHighMediumLowVery lowI don’t know
5. In your view, would these laws affect the Muslim communities in Europe?
YesNoI don’t know
6. If your answer to Question 5 is “yes,” what kind of effect will they have?
Very positivePositiveNeutral (mixed effect)NegativeVery negativeI don’t know
7. Do you expect other European countries (such as the UK and Scandinavian countries) to make similar laws and implement similar measures in the future?
Very much expectExpectExpect to some extentDon’t expectDon’t expect at allI don’t know
8. In your opinion, what reasons have led these European countries (France, Austria, Germany, and Switzerland) to take action against political Islam groups? (You can choose more than one answer)
These groups’ isolationism and their desire to establish a parallel society.Extremism of these groups, which may lead to the use of violence.The danger these groups pose to public security.The enmity of these European countries to Islam.Others
9. Do you think that the Muslim Brotherhood has any influence in European countries?
10. If your answer to Question 9 is “Yes,” how significant is that influence?
Very significantSignificantMediumLittleVery littleI don’t know
11. To what extent does the contribution of the Muslim Brotherhood’s funds to the economy of European countries influence Europe’s decisions related to the Middle East issues?
Very significantSignificantTo some extentLittleNot at all
12. To what extent does the Muslim Brotherhood influence Muslims in Europe?
Very significantlySignificantlyAverageLittleVery littleI do not know
13. To what extent you are supportive or unsupportive of declaring the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization in Europe?
Very supportiveSupportiveNeutralUnsupportiveNot supportive at allI do not know
14. Why has not the Muslim Brotherhood yet been declared a terrorist organization in Europe? (You can choose more than one answer)
The Muslim Brotherhood is considered a nonviolent groupThe Muslim Brotherhood is being used to pressure Arab and Islamic countriesThe Muslim Brotherhood is being used in internal political issues, especially those relating to the Muslim communitiesFear of accusing these countries of IslamophobiaLack of accurate knowledge of the nature of the Muslim BrotherhoodThe Muslim Brotherhood’s funds contribute to the European economyOthers
15. In your opinion, what factors might lead some people to sympathize with the Muslim Brotherhood?