- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, visitors are encouraged to verify these sections to be updated about the changes frequently. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- This policy does not cover third parties’ information practices and, therefore, the website management cannot access or control the information that these third parties may collect.
Welcome to TRENDS Research & Advisory!
When we use the term “personal information” in this policy, it refers to any information related to a specific person but does not include the name of an employee of the organization, his business address, his email address, or his phone number
We will keep your personal information accurate, complete and up to date with the information you provide to us. In the event that you request access to your personal information, we will inform you of the existence of your personal information, its use and disclosure in accordance with what is permitted by the laws and regulations and provide you with access to that information. We will always ask for your consent before using your personal information for any other purpose
- We collect your name, email address and mobile phone number.
- We need this information to provide you with our services. At the forefront: Verifying your identity, contacting you.
- We need this information to provide and improve our services.
- We use this information to provide you with our services, to facilitate the completion of orders, and to provide better service.
- Camera and Photo Library: Provide us with access to your camera and photo library. You confirm that you are authorized to provide us with these images to allow us to provide our services.
- We use this information to provide you with our services so that you can add a profile picture to your account.
- Use and registration of information: We collect information related to services, diagnosis, and performance, and this includes information about your activity such as how to use our services, how you interact with others using our services and the like, log files, diagnostics, malfunctions, websites, performance logs, and reports.
Device and contact information: We collect device-specific information when installing, accessing or using our services. This includes information such as device type, operating system information, browser information including phone number and device identifiers.
2. Information from clients
What information do we collect and why?
- We collect merchant clients ’ names and email addresses ,phone numbers, IP addresses, and device data.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect information when a The user uses or accesses our services, for example – a customer visits website/App, when buy a publication, or when creating an account on the site or Mobile Application.
3. Information from TRENDS Research & Advisory visitors and support users
What information do we collect and why?
- We collect information from the website and mobile application visitors about the device, the browser that uses it. We may also receive personal information when sending requests, support tickets or other requests to via any of our websites and mobile application.
- We collect name, email address, device and browser information and chat text from chat support users.
We use this information to serve your account, improve our services, and answer any questions you may have.
4. Information from cookies and similar tracking technology
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data that may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that links to our websites and stores.
- We may also use web beacons, tracking technology, and other automated tracking methods on our websites to communicate with you and our products and services to measure performance and engagement.
5. We ask people information and their data only for login purposes. We don’t reuse it or give to any 3rd party company. This is only for login purposes.
6. What do we do with your personal information when you end your relationship with us?
- We will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and in compliance with laws and regulations.
- We will continue to store anonymous information such as website visits without identifiers to improve our services.
7. How can we keep your personal information safe?
- We follow industry standards in Information Security Management to protect sensitive information such as financial information, employee details, and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and IT systems on a risk management basis.
- A qualified third-party to manage the payment gateway manages and checks our payment gateways.
- There is no online transmission method or a 100% secure online storage method. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
8. How do we protect your information across borders?
TRENDS Research & Advisory may send personal information outside the country or region and TRENDS Research & Advisory is still responsible for the personal information that is transferred to a third-party abroad for processing or to support our efforts to provide our services to you. Any personal information that is transferred to a third-party to process the data is subject, under the law and the law, to a level of protection similar to that provided by TRENDS Research & Advisory . “Similar level of protection” means a level of protection generally equivalent to the level of protection provided by Trends.
The books can be saved to the users Library.
9. Control and access your personal information
You can reserve all your rights to your personal information and store content and you can access them at any time. In addition, TRENDS Research & Advisory takes reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal information. You can update many types of personal information from within your account settings. If you cannot change your personal information within your account settings, please contact us to make the required changes. It is important to remember that if you delete or restrict the use of your personal information, the services provided by us may not function properly and completely.
By agreeing to the policy and login to our site, you thus release the Trends Research and advisory party from any legal responsibility or any information breach by a third party of any kind.
Copyright 2021 TRENDS Research & Advisory . All rights are reserved.