As part of its opinion poll series, TRENDS Research & Advisory Center conducted a poll about “the Meeting of U.S. President Joe Biden with Leaders of the GCC Countries, Egypt, Iraq and Jordan”. The aim was to explore the opinions of residents of these countries about the meeting of the US President Joe Biden with the leaders of the GCC countries, Egypt, Iraq, and Jordan.
The poll contained the following 10 questions:
- Have you heard of the expected meeting of the U.S. President with the leaders of the GCC countries, Egypt, Iraq, and Jordan during his scheduled visit to the region?
- To what extent do you follow the news related to the Gulf-US relations?
- Where do you get information about the Gulf-US relations?
- How do you evaluate the Gulf-US relations in the following fields?
- What is the importance of the following reasons for the meeting of President Biden with the leaders of the GCC countries, Egypt, Iraq and Jordan?
- What is the importance of the Gulf region today to the US foreign policy?
- What do you think about the neutral position taken by most of the GCC countries toward the Russian-Ukrainian war?
- Do you think that the US is a reliable partner?
- To what extent do you think the foreign policy of the Arab Gulf countries in general is independent of the US foreign policy?
- How do you see the future of the Gulf-U.S. relations?