As part of its survey series, TRENDS Research & Advisory carried out a survey from November 25 to December 23, 2020, on the effects of the second wave of Covid-19.
The survey focused on the respondents’ opinions about the effects of the second wave of Covid-19. TRENDS posed the following five questions to the respondents:
- Do you think the impact of the second wave of Covid-19 will be stronger than the first one?
- Do you expect another economic lockdown due to a surge in new infections in your country?
- Do you think a complete lockdown is the best way to fight the second wave of Covid-19?
- Will the economic effect of a second economic lockdown be much stronger than the first one?
- How confident are you that the economy will recover from the Covid-19 crisis in the coming months?
A random sample of 405 individuals participated in this survey, including males and females from different nationalities, age groups, and education levels.